Dizzywood Cheats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what is your favourite place in dizzywood? and why

Go down 

what is your favourite place about dizzywood?
tanglevine jungle
what is your favourite place in dizzywood? and why Vote_lcap33%what is your favourite place in dizzywood? and why Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
break water beach
what is your favourite place in dizzywood? and why Vote_lcap33%what is your favourite place in dizzywood? and why Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
explorer's camp
what is your favourite place in dizzywood? and why Vote_lcap0%what is your favourite place in dizzywood? and why Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
wild wood glen
what is your favourite place in dizzywood? and why Vote_lcap0%what is your favourite place in dizzywood? and why Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
presto's edge
 0% [ 0 ]
presto's grove
 0% [ 0 ]
others
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Bloony
Poster

Number of posts : 42
<b>Infractions</b> : 0/9
<b>About</b> : A DW User
<b>Coins</b> : 0 coins
<b>DW Username</b> : Bloony
<b>Server</b> : Twirly
Registration date : 2008-10-26

what is your favourite place in dizzywood? and why Empty
PostSubject: what is your favourite place in dizzywood? and why   what is your favourite place in dizzywood? and why EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 9:56 pm

hi,

what is your favourite place in dizzywood?

It is a tie between break water beach and tanglevine jungle for me. Break water beach is very good for me, because I can get lots of surprises from fishing. it is the best place to fish there.

Tanglevine jungle? well, there are lots of special powers there. and the river, i love crossing it. I also like the secret tunnel there as well.

what is YOUR favourite place? doesn't harm to write it down, does it?
Back to top Go down
Bloony
Poster

Number of posts : 42
<b>Infractions</b> : 0/9
<b>About</b> : A DW User
<b>Coins</b> : 0 coins
<b>DW Username</b> : Bloony
<b>Server</b> : Twirly
Registration date : 2008-10-26

what is your favourite place in dizzywood? and why Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is your favourite place in dizzywood? and why   what is your favourite place in dizzywood? and why EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 9:03 pm

actually, i also like the garden cazebo.

It is good because many people go there to plant there flowers, and if you help, you get lots of seeds. I also plant MY seeds there, lots of people help ME.

I still like tangle vine jungle and break water beach. all three are my favourite

IT is a shame that i didn't put garden cazebo as in the vote/poll. so i had to use other. Wink Smile
Back to top Go down

what is your favourite place in dizzywood? and why
Page 1 of 1